Jason Kopecky, AIA, NCARB
Jason is a Colorado licensed Architect with over 20 years of experience. He has worked on a wide variety of projects including Site Planning, Mixed Use, and Commercial design. He works to connect clients with projects through a collaborative design process. Jason has a passion for building information modeling and crafting drawings to work through the design process, share and absorb ideas, and discover project opportunities. Listening with an open mind establishes the foundation for making connections and creates the platform for working together.
Jason is an extraordinary communicator who simplifies complex issues and ensures that time is taken to come to successful resolutions. His expertise with all phases of design and documentation combined with his attention to detail in areas of zoning, building code analysis, and energy efficiency make him a strong and valuable member of the team.
- Eagle Pointe Recreation Center - Commerce City, CO
- Parker Racquet Club - Parker, CO
- Great Outdoors Water Park - Lafayette, CO
- Winter Chemical/Public Works Facility - Longmont, CO
- North Boulder Recreation Center Remodel - Boulder, CO